Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Oh Wow!
There are so many things that I'm grateful for-
One thing I may not say enough is how lucky I am
to have Justin in my life.
He's the best husband and the best Daddy around-
and that he gave me the 2 BEST gifts EVER.
(Camden & Beckett obviously :) )
I am just so blessed to have our happy, healthy little family!

We spent Thanksgiving Day at my in- laws house-
My parents came and spent the day as well.
I love when we can all get together!
This was also the first time that most of the family
Got to meet
Beckett :)
Everyone loved him of course
and his hair too :)

Nene, Papa and us
Uncle John, Cousin Amanda, us, Tutu, Pepa, and Aunt Jojo

Starting the day sleepy :)

Flying in the sky with Daddy

Uncle John made Cam some paper airplanes- who knew they would be such a hit!



Cam and Pepa

Soccer ball time

Nene and Papa with Beckett

Camden and Uncle John playing Cars

Camden singing "on the dirt road" for Aunt Cyndi

Aunt Jojo and Aunt Cyndi lovin on Camden

A new thing that we have found
since beckett being born
is Cali will go and sleep in bed with Camden
at some point in the night-
she comes back into our room later-
but it's kind of cute

Camden's Turkey Day Art project- I love it!
I am beyond thankful for my family!