Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 boys by myself

Ok probably not a big deal to many people,
But it was my first time going anywhere with both boys.
There will be no picture....
b/c who has time to take pictures on their first venture out
with a 19 day old and a toddler
that has never had to share his time going places with anyone but mom.

It actually went very well-
We had to take Beckett to the doctor to have his cord taken off-
I know -gross - it hadn't fallen off yet.
But that problem is solved- its gone :)
Anyway Camden was very good and listened.
Everything just takes a million times longer to do-
I thought I was organized and a planner-
but it's all getting put to the test now.

I guess practice makes perfect :)
Gotta start somewhere :)

Oh and my little chunker baby now weighs 8lbs 4oz
He's an eater