Saturday, January 7, 2012

Still a Holly Jolly Christmas here

In case anyone was wondering
it is still a Holly jolly Christmas here
at The Weigel House
Who says Christmas songs go away
after Christmas-
not Camden
he is still going strong with ALL of them
especially
"Holly Jolly"

It's cute and all, but I'm done with the Christmas music :)

A couple of other cute things he is doing/saying:
If you ask him what he is doing?
"I not doing nothin"
OR
"I just hangin out"

We are STILL trying to potty train- he pretty much is actually potty trained just not poopy trained : so he will tell you
"I can poop in my Bopper" (aka diaper)

He is very concerned with poop- who does it/ what color it is/I want to see
"Beckett made stinky butt, what color is it?"

Daddy and Cam have started a bedtime routine where they share a bowl of cereal if Cam is good-
Cam will tell you-
"Daddy and I eat Cocca Peppers after bath" (aka Cocca Pebbles cereal)- it's too cute!

And random but he calls a biscuit a "spicket" :)