Monday, July 11, 2011

Nursery/Projects

Alright so I've had a couple of requests
to see what the nursery is looking like
It's not done and I didn't plan on showing it until then,
but here's a peek


This room used to be a dark blue-
so it was no fun covering it up with light colors
We painted all the trim white,
put up new blinds,
hung a new ceiling fan,
painted the white and tan walls,
and now are working on the chair rail-
(which is white too)
and it will separate the 2 colors.

I love the bright clean look that this room has
and we'll just add blue accents


Projects:

Here's a project I am working on-
I have changed my mind a few times,
but I found a crib sheet that I really like

The sheet is lying across the top of this pic
I made a copy of the car, truck, and airplane
blew them up
will trace them onto scrap book paper
use the blue paper for matting
and place it in the 12X12 frame

Here's how the first one turned out
I was a lot more time consuming than I thought,
but I'm very happy with the result


I will keep you all posted on the rest