Friday, July 29, 2011

Fireworks....

OK so it wasn't really fireworks....Our oven caught on fire (on the inside of it). A burner was sparking and flaming-and Camden called it fireworks


The oven was preheating and the burner went out-Once the sparks/fire started we shut the oven off, but that didn't solve the problem-


SO what do you do?


Well apparently I need A how to own a home 101 class-b/c I would l have poured water on it if I was home alone-good thing I wasn't!


Justin informed me that water was the last thing you want to put on an electrical fire-Well -I didn't know this- Now I do, but I didn't then (go ahead and make fun)


Anyway he had to shut the breaker off for the sparks/fire to go away-and the oven was out of duty for a couple days.-----SCARY-----is all I have to say-


Thank goodness for great Husbands!