Friday, August 17, 2012

Camden's 1st Day of Pre-K

Oh My Goodness - the day is here where my little boy is going to school- Pre-K, but he still leaves 4 days a week to an elementary school.  (sniff sniff)

 So grown up
 Yep he can have this dirty little face, hopefully he's a very well behaved boy for his teacher
 Let's race

 So stinkin cute- I just want to kiss him all over
 Hugging (or choking) his brother
 Yay school...Beckett huh
 Brother love
 Camden is such a mini Daddy- some good looking boys
 oh I just love him!!!!
 To big to pose for Mommy at school
 Ok I got one good pic in there (at school)
Has to tell Beckett Bye-
Miss Jessica came out to get the kids and then he cried- just a new school, new people.
She said the tears didn't last long.
Love his teacher and his school.
So excited for the school year!
We are so proud of you Camden!