Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Potty Trained

Yep the title of this post is correct.
Today was a HUGE day for Camden
It was the first day for him to go to Preschool
in Big Boy underwear
and he didn't have any accidents!!
We couldn't be more proud!
It only took....what feels like forever,
but we finally made it to the point that we
are not turning back.

And now for a few more Camden things.....
One:
Look at this little precious thing
could he love this stuffed dog (aka Woof Woof) anymore?
He always has to make sure he has covers too.
It's pretty cute-
good thing he only sleeps with this dog :)

Two:
Camden will still tell you/anyone that Beckett
came out of my tummy
(random, but cute)
and "still" is the key word here-
B is 12 weeks old now.
Well today he asked me if there was another
baby in my tummy.....
I hope it just his little mind turning, not that he thinks
my belly is big like it was while I was preggers :)
And then later in the evening he told me he had a baby in his tummy
hummmmmm

Three:
This hasn't happened in a week or so,
but I am breastfeeding Beckett-
so Camden knows all about it-
well he had his shirt off one day and pointed to his
nipples and said that he was going to breastfeed.
I'm not sure what he was going to feed,
but these kiddos are just little sponges

I just love how he is growing and developing his own little
personality. 3 year olds just speak so freely... all the time- it's adorable!
I love him so much!
Don't grow up to fast Cam