Monday, February 20, 2012

Mommy's first day back to work

Can we all cry together...
It was a rough day for Mommy,
I think the boys (all 3 of them) did fine-
it's always harder on Mom :(

Beckett decided to start taking bottles again
(he had stopped about a week ago)
Camden's fever is gone
(Thank goodness for antibiotics)
Justin's morning was just busier than normal
(but he made it out of the house alive)
And Sarah is just Amazing
(Thank you Lord for wonderful people like her!)





And here's the little chubs that I missed so much-
man I could eat him up!
(I missed Camden too, but it's my first time leaving this thing- so I had to throw a pic of him in here)

And then when I walked in the door Camden greeted me at the top of the stairs with
a BIG "I missed you Mommy"
It about made me cry and
then he said that him, Daddy, and Beckett got me flowers.....how sweet!!!