Saturday, February 11, 2012

Look who's 3 months old

Beckett Jay is 3 months old today!!
I just can't believe it-
he's getting so big, such a little personality,
loves to smiles, can sometimes get a giggle out of him,
he loves his Daddy, and his big brother even more,
but he is truly a mommas boy
(for right now)
and I'm going to enjoy every moment while I can :)
See he's very serious here-
It's b/c he can't see my face- I'm behind the camera
then you do a little peek-a-boo with him
from behind the camera and you get this
Love It
Camden wanted to be in the pictures too
So of course
so more of
....Brothers
Cam is just lovin the camera
model in the making
(Beckett couldn't see me- so he wouldn't smile again)
Camden loved this pose
He thought it was super cool that brother was
lying on top of him
So fun!!
And can't believe 3 months has gone by
Love them!