Monday, December 12, 2011

Newborn Photoshoot

Alright I'm finally getting around to putting some of
Beckett's newborn photos up...
sorry
I've been just a little busy.
nobody really told me how busy/hectic/crazy
my life would be with a toddler and a newborn.
So here ya go
I absolutely LOVE them so I hope you do too
thanks Shalaine
(Blazic Photography)


I just love it

This one looks like a senior portrait for Camden
with the way he is posing-
gotta love it too
This is my FAV
I have it blown up in our living room
This was a lot harder than you would think
to keep a squirmmy baby from falling out of this thing :)

Our little Pea Pod
Love the lip
So funny b/c this is how his lips were in all the
3D sonos
He's happy :)
Just precious!
Overall I am just in love love love with all of the pics
Shalaine thank you so much for taking the time
and a lot of time it was
to take these beautiful pictures-
your work is amazing!