Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mommy's Bday

Mommy's Birthday!
Well we have one sick baby
so our day is being spent at home
together
:)
Mini photo shoot with Camden

He's just so cute!

He's kissing me


And Daddy of course
he was the photographer
We played balloons for my Bday :)
Cam thought it was great!
And then a photo shoot with the little guy
He still wasn't feeling the greatest so he didn't give much love to the camera


But I sure gave him some love :)

Both my boys
Aww...I just love them to pieces!!

OK and now let me explain these last 2 pics
Camden took them ;)
that way Daddy and Mommy could have a pic together
how cute right.
You can really tell by the first pic
This one we sat the camera on a chair and
just had him push the button-
it did take a few takes b/c he would move the camera
when he would try to push the button
so we wouldn't even be in the pic.
But this one turned out and the best is
that Camden took it :)
happy birthday to me!