Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beckett Update

Beckett Jay
is on the mend!!
We couldn't be happier!
We went to the doctor yesterday and he said that his lungs
sound much better.
He is still coughing and congested, but
we are not longer on quarantine with our baby.
But on another note he now has an ear infection
gosh darn it - little man can't catch a break.

While he was sleeping today I tried to snap a couple pics
of him in this super cute onsie
(thanks to Megan)-
she gave it to Cam and Cam gave it to Beck
And of course he woke up while I was taking pics-
but he woke happy
I had to show of some of his chubbiness
b/c even though he hasn't been eating very well
he still is gaining weight-
this chub is weighing
15lb 2oz!!
Woowwzzerrss!!
Here's the look I get when I disappear behind the camera
without playing peek-a -boo
very serious stuff
...still cute
And his hair had to make another debut
b/c I think it might be starting to lay down
the front part lays down but the back still stick straight up
so it's just a hot mess :)
And just pure cuteness here
feeling better at times- so I try to catch the happy times
fussy now- I think due to the ear infection.
By the end of the week we should have our happy baby back