Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
This was also Camden's first time getting to go
trick-o-treating!
He loved it more than I thought he would.
Once he figured out what to do-
he didn't stop running for over an hour.

He was our little Lightning Mcqueen
Here's all of his friends-
Sloane, Emory (aka Murry), Hudson,
Calvin (who didn't like his costume)
And little baby Hayden


Camden did this alot-
running, fall, and spill all his candy
too cute b/c he was just so excited!


See running-
this was the view I had most of the time

This was my homemade costume-
figured I needed to do something with the
little guy in my belly too-
turned out pretty good I thought
(for having to free hand it all)
look at the amount of candy this kid got-
we were so shocked!
Well I guess Justin and I have sweets for awhile
Cam will eat the suckers, but that's about it
What a great time!