Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just an amazing day in itself-
We get to appreciate our own Mothers for all they do and
everything they are.
And now to get to experience it myself with a wonderful child
and another on the way.....I can't even explan how it
makes me feel
AMAZING

Justin, Camden, and I went to Powell Gradens for the morning.
It was a beautiful day outside which made it all the better
Powell Gardens have a Jurassic Theme going on
and we thought it would be neat for Camden to get to see the
Dinosaurs
He loves "Rex" from the movie Toy Story







Me with my little man who doesn't like to sit still-
so sorry he's not looking at the camera






Cams cool "hasses" as he calls them







Cam checking out Rex







Snack time under the shaded area near a pond- it was great!






We hope that everyone had a great Mother's Day!
We love you Moms!